Summer offerings in the office of At Home Academy at the Lofts office above Rhino downtown from May-July---
- Senior Exam study class – April 29-May 3 from 4:30-6:30 downtown office all subjects. Drop Ins welcome.
- AP exam review –May 7-May 18 from 4:30-6:30 downtown office. Drop ins welcome
- End of Year Final review – May 13-18 from 4:30-6:30 for all exams and end of chapter exams.
- ACT Prep: May 29-June 8 morning and afternoon times available. 9th-12th grade
- Debate camp conducted by Magnet High and nationally ranked debater Sam Gustavson –open to 8th-12 graders. June 11-June 22
- Cursive Writing Class: June 25-June 28 from 8:00-12:00 grades 3 and up
- Keyboarding Class: June 25-June 28 from 1:00-4:00 – grades 3 and up to high school
- Coding/Web building/Computer Science exploratory class – June 23 – 24 and June 30-July 1 from 12:30-3:00. Ages 15-25.
- ACT PREP JULY BOOT CAMP for July 14 ACT is July 8-July 13 from 9:00-4:00 daily
- ACT prep class for Sept 8 ACT begins Sunday, Aug 12 - 2 schedule options – weekend and weekday.
More classes will be added in July and August, and waiting lists are being created for classes that fill up.