ACT/SAT TEST PREP and Private tutoring
- Private tutoring available in all subject areas and for all ages 6-60! Private test prep in your home available anytime and working around individual needs. Free consultation with parent and/or student.
- One on one Magnet Test prep - for Pre-K thru 5th grade Students and for all standardized tests through high school and graduate schools.
- English Research Projects - tutors are standing by to assist with English essays, research papers and college essays/applications.
ACT Test Prep Classes
- ACT classes are offered 6 times a year. They begin a month prior to each ACT Exam and before the State Mandated ACT in March at all high schools. Below are the remaining ACT test date and the Prep classes date for each test.
- Click here for ACT class registration form.
2017 Dates Test Prep Dates
December 9th ACT: 2 Classes Offered
November 5th-December 7th (Weekday T/Th 5:30pm-8pm)
November 5th-December 6th (Saturday 10am-3pm)
CLASSES AVAILABLE for Feb 10, Feb 28 Loyola ACT, MARCH 20 Public School ACT and April 14 ACT
Upcoming Test Dates
December 9, 2017
February 10, 2018
February 27, 2018 Loyola ACT
March 20, 2018 Public School ACT administered at the schools
April 14, 2018
June 9, 2018
*July 2018 (new date)
Quotes from Parents
"I just wanted to thank you for setting the standards high in your class. Jordan made a 32 on his ACT test after completing your course. He enjoyed the challenge and it was definitely worth the time and effort. Thank you, again for providing such an A+ prep class."
Kristi S. (parent)
"Thank you! Jake took your prep class in January and increased his ACT composite by 3 points, making a perfect 36 in English. Your class has helped both of my boys tremendously. Josh's composite score also increased 3 points after the first time with your program. Highly recommended."
Shawna W. (parent)
Quotes FROm Students
"Great class- I raised my score 5 points after taking your course. I'm confident now about getting into all the schools I've applied to and opens up opportunity for more scholarship money."
Student (Feb. 11th class)
We help to navigate the entire college process from application to essays to practicing for interviews.