ACT/SAT TEST PREP and Private tutoring
Private Tutoring for all subjects and all ages - including ACT/SAT/GRE/GMAT
- Private tutoring available in all subject areas and for all ages 6-60! Private test prep in your home available anytime and working around individual needs. Free consultation with parent and/or student.
- One on one Magnet Test prep - for Pre-K thru 5th grade students and for all standardized tests through high school and graduate schools.
- Private ACT/SAT Test Prep available anytime and any location of your choice.
- English Research Projects - tutors are standing by to assist with English essays, research papers and college essays/applications.
Ask about my FREE ACT PRACTICE TEST with immediate 6 page test report
- ACT classes are offered a month before every ACT exam.
- Click here for ACT class registration form. Email me for the exact days/times schedules for each ACT test.
2018 ACT TEST PREP start dates
February 18 or February 25 for the Statewide ACT on March 20
March 18 for the April 14 ACT
May 29 for the June 9 ACT
July 1 for the July 14 ACT (new date this year)
August 12 for the Sept 8 ACT
Sept 30 for the Oct 27 ACT
Nov 4 for the Dec 8 ACT
Quotes from Parents
"I just wanted to thank you for setting the standards high in your class. Jordan made a 32 on his ACT test after completing your course. He enjoyed the challenge and it was definitely worth the time and effort. Thank you, again for providing such an A+ prep class."
Kristi S. (parent)
"Thank you! Jake took your prep class in January and increased his ACT composite by 3 points, making a perfect 36 in English. Your class has helped both of my boys tremendously. Josh's composite score also increased 3 points after the first time with your program. Highly recommended."
Shawna W. (parent)
Quotes FROm Students
"Great class- I raised my score 5 points after taking your course. I'm confident now about getting into all the schools I've applied to and opens up opportunity for more scholarship money."
Student (Feb. 11th class)
We help to navigate the entire college process from application to essays to practicing for interviews.